Skip to main content

Featured post

🚀 Space Transmission: Return to Lucky Garden 🪐

  Greetings, fellow space travelers and loyal listeners! It’s your cosmic host, Shachem Lieuw , beaming straight into your orbit from our tropical home base. 👽🌴 If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know Lucky Garden —located on the Indira Gandhiweg in Suriname, not far from HHS (Henry Hassankhan Middelbare School) —isn't a new feature in our space transmissions. But it has been quite a long time since my last touchdown there. Change happens over time, but witnessing that evolution after a long period of withdrawal can be entirely impressive. 🍜 The Alien Landing: Upgrades at Lucky Garden I stepped through the sliding doors like a hungry alien 🛸, and I was genuinely shocked to discover a brand-new bubble tea section that also serves an array of desserts and ice creams! Here is what went down during this mission: The Main Course: I secured a plate of their classic Hong Kong tjauwmin . (Let's be real: Chinese food in Suriname just hits different and is wil...

The art of letting go

      Story Time: A letter to my lover:

                               Part one:

                       The art of letting go


" The Art of Letting Go written on a letter"



🎨 The Art of Letting Go: A Letter to My Forbidden Muse

My dearest love,

I know it has been a while since I last wrote to you. I wanted to find the perfect moment, the right words, and the ideal time to approach you. How foolish of me; I should have known better. I should have recognized that right now is all we truly have.

Circumstances might keep us apart, but our hearts remain synchronized. They understand one another well enough to draw a vivid portrait of intimacy throughout the years. My soul recognized yours in an instant, and ever since then, I have felt exposed. Not in the way you undress me with the soothing tone of your voice, but in a way where it was just us against this vast, moving universe. The stars carry the vibrations of our longing, whispering tales of emotional connection to one another.

When the moon shines bright, I am reminded of how we supported each other through every difficulty. Even if tomorrow I am no longer your beloved—even when my sun sets as you reach your own happiness—promise me one thing: before that moment arrives, we will create a masterpiece of passion that lasts forever.

Let’s make art together. Two souls, one canvas. Even though we aren’t "meant to be," let’s paint our love tonight. The passion keeps flowing, and the emotions keep growing.

Take your paintbrush and draw strokes of love alongside my name. I can no longer bear our separation; the distance aches, yet it fuels my creative expression. It is only in these letters that my pain finds refuge. The outside world sees only the image we portray, but underneath lies an evolving story of devotion. All it took was the sound of your voice to move the chords in my heart.

Sometimes, you feel like a forbidden desire—a passion almost too intense to be real. After all, one can easily be burned by fire. But when I get lost in thoughts of you, it’s time to bring out the crayons again; I begin to draw colorful pictures of you in my life. I feel lost in the clouds whenever I daydream; the thought of your smile keeps me floating.

Then, a shadow whispers: Could this be a fatal temptation? Sometimes you confuse me so much that I don't know what you expect of me. That is why I have decided to keep my distance. I will admire you from afar, the same way one admires fireworks in the sky. It is breathtaking, beautiful, and gorgeous to behold, but it is equally life-threatening if you get too close.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I have decided to move forward with my life. Although my heart only sings songs of you, it would be foolish to live in a castle of clouds. The art of our love is so sweet that I will always long for your sensation. But as the rain falls, what was once drawn with beauty and passion begins to dissolve. The colorful watercolors flow down alongside the raindrops, and with a sense of grief, I let our story fade.

I leave you with this letter and the knowledge that, in me, you will always have a friend.

Yours truly,

Your Secret Admirer

This is a fictional story written by Shachem Lieuw and is intended for entertainment purposes on Storytime Productions. All rights reserved.







Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>