Skip to main content

Featured post

You Never Said Goodbye

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 A Story Time Original You Didn't Say Goodbye by Shachem Lieuw 💔 Mei never said goodbye. She just walked out of those school doors and let the silence say it for her. Feng didn't notice until the seat beside him stayed empty. Some people only learn what they had after it's gone. Read it. Feel it. Then don't you dare lose the next chapter the way he lost her. Subscribe to Story Time Productions and the story finds you first. Subscribe & Follow Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner for full screen. 🧋 Bubble tea afternoons 🍂 A quiet kind of love 🌧️ Words left unsaid 💔 To be continued Some stories begin with walking away.

New Tea Lelydorp ,A Sweet Tooth's Adventure

 New Tea Lelydorp, A Sweet Tooth's Adventure

" New Tea Lelydorp on Story Time Productions blog"


Hello, friends. How have you been? Let's go on a sweet tooth adventure to New Tea Lelydorp! I accidentally discovered this place. My plan was to visit another popular milk tea shop that I had written about before on my blog, but it was closed early. As we drove by Lelydorp, I spotted New Tea. It's a new location, and it's conveniently located by the bus stop. You can't miss it when you are in the city of Lelydorp. The place is nicely decorated on the inside, and it has a cute vibe. There are even chairs and benches for you to enjoy your milk tea, smoothie, or snacks on the spot.

"Shachem Lieuw at New Tea milkshop in Lelydorp Suriname"


I liked the small details in their decor, for example, the science clock that they hung behind their cash register. I ordered a strawberry milk tea with blueberry jellies. Curiosity got the best of me, so I had to try some of their egg waffle options. I chose the skewered egg waffles with chocolate sauce. However, you can also select other toppings to accompany those egg waffles on a skewer. The alternatives include strawberry, taro, honeydew, and other flavors commonly found in boba drinks.

" Skewered egg waffles from New Tea Lelydorp"

I had seen these skewered egg waffles trending on social media in other countries, and I always wanted to try them. These freshly baked egg waffles didn't disappoint! They were nice and fluffy, make sure you try them while they are fresh. 😁 I made a vlog of my Lelydorp foodie adventure for you guys. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to my blog! That way, you'll be the first to receive my new adventures straight to your inbox.  Enjoy the video, and I look forward to many more adventures together. Until next time, and warm greetings from tropical Suriname.


" Logo property of Story Time Productions"




Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>