Featured post

Shein Shopping Vlog

 Shein Shopping Vlog


"Space Cat Themed Curtain From Shein Online Shopping"


Hello friends! How have you been? As usual, I've been busy. Whenever I have time for myself, I dedicate that to my Story Time Productions blog. I get to step outside my reality, for a moment and enter a digital realm where I'm free to express my creativity! I share parts of my life and experiences with you guys. The shopping label on my blog is fairly new. But why shouldn't I have a shopping label? Like most girls, I love to seek out cute and pretty things. I might not always look the part, but I have a strong inner feminine energy. She just doesn't come out every day. It wouldn't be realistic in my daily life. I learned that the hard way! One time I was wearing my cute dress and had to help fix a faucet problem for a client. My entire dress got drenched with water spraying from the pipes. That's why I always tell my fellow Surinamese people, that if you see me looking like a mess mind your business! 

" Cute Pink Dinosaur Baby Rombper From Shein Online Shopping"
Cute Pink Dinosaur Romper I got For My Cousin's Baby

A couple of years ago when I was in the interior of Suriname, I played with the village kids as the boys were occupied with work. Each time the boys would tell me that something went wrong on our mission or they'd ask me for advice everyone would stare strangely at me. I'm used to being everyone's go-to person when problems arise. I didn't think much of it until one of the girls told me she had not met someone technical or who had leadership skills and was a woman. I was shocked! That's when I realized our situations and backgrounds were different. In my mind, I wasn't being bossy at all, compared to my female friends. I know plenty of Surinamese women who do an amazing job in society. But when I counted all the women I knew in my head who were a million times better than me in skill, experience, development etcetera. Then I realized, that most of them were in Paramaribo. The distance and lack of electricity, communication, and information do create a gap in gender equality between women and men. Back then I thought this gap only existed in the deep parts of the Surinamese jungle. Until recently, as I've been more focused on developing the company my partners and I started. My technical background is more related to computers! I do have experience with hardware and software. As a teenager, I dabbled in graphic design and PC repair. My interest in computers began at a young age. My father got me an IBM computer when I was 5 years old. In no time, I had figured out how the entire thing worked. My father kept supporting my talent with computers. I have to admit, I was a spoiled kid. From Windows 96, all the way to the office XP and Windows 2000 were in my collection of computers. 😂 When he stopped buying them, my budget made me switch to laptops. When I turned 13 this man bought 100 computers for me to set up and install. By the time I was 14, he had already signed me up for the A plus repair course. Fast forward years later, and my curiosity for computers has allowed me to build this blog from scratch. I just wish I had more time to work on my writing projects. But I am grateful for all the improvements in my life. Right now, I am just taking in the journey, throwing the dice, and hoping that life will always land me in good spots. Practicing gratitude for the good and the bad helps lessen the burden. When the opportunity came to be a part of the foundation of a company that deals with equipment repairs, I was excited! Now that we are open for business, I also go out on the field. That's something you'll notice in my upcoming blog episodes. Despite my background in computers, I didn't know the first thing about repairing fridges or other household devices. There are a lot of things we do, that I personally can't do. If I am getting involved in something, I want to learn everything I can about it. You won't believe the number of shocked clients when a woman pops up to help. 😂 At this point I have to get used to the idea that I just look like the cute girl tagging along. One time a grandma even thought I was out to steal her man. So despite all my shopping for these cute fits, I still have to look like a troll when I'm out on business. 😂 There have been a lot of ups and downs. But I am still hopeful the seeds we planted will flourish into something beautiful. You have to be delusional enough to chase the dream! I wanted to attend a conference in Puerto Rico and represent our company. But that trip was postponed as we had other business priorities. But I also got some other stuff from Shein to add life to the place. In the end, I hope to give our new nest some character. A journey you'll witness whenever you tune in to Story Time Productions. 
Special thanks to my friend who picked out the phone case and gifted it to me. You know who you are! I am so in love with my fluffy bunny phone case.😍 I made a vlog of my Shein shopping haul for you guys. What do you think? Let me know in the comments. I feel like a big kid in love with her new unicorn and magical kitten curtains. Have fun watching the video and I am sending you lots of loving and positive vibes. I'll be back soon with more content. Do you need some time off for yourself? Start planning for that special vacation. Go to Expedia, and they will help you find the best travel deals. It's easy to find your next flight, hotel, apartment, and car rental in one place! As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link. Enjoy my Shein Shopping haul and let me know in the comments if you wish to see more unboxing videos in the future.




Comments

Popular Posts