Skip to main content

Featured post

Foodie Adventure at Makan Venue

  📡 SECURE SPACE TRANSMISSION FROM SECTOR: SURINAME 🌌 TO: Space Tribe & Cosmic Wanderers FROM: Shachem Lieuw (Undercover Operative & Earth Explorer) SUBJECT: Story Time Foodie Adventure: The Secret Makan Discovery 🛸 Greetings, my interstellar family! 👽💫 Another transmission bursts through the atmospheric interference, beamed directly from my corner of this wild, chaotic, beautiful terrestrial rock. I’m sending these signals out into the cosmic void, desperately hoping they land in the right antennae—those meant to connect, resonate, and find a spark of inspiration right here on Story Time . 📻 Life down here in Suriname always has me spinning in hyper-drive. 🌪️ Even when I sit down to create and publish these episodes, I’m caught in between a relentless rush, carving out tiny slivers of time just to beam these secret messages back to the mothership. 🚗 The Phantom Warung on Lelydorperweg For the longest time, I kept driving past this one spot. It’s located right on ...

Was it Okay?

               Story Time: Was it Okay?





Was it okay for you to see me?
Was it okay for you to feel me?
Was it okay for you to touch me?
Was it okay for you to free me?
Even in moments when I doubted who I was?
Even in moments where I know, I lack some class?
Still, my feminine felt found!
And you were like a hound!
You sniffed me out under, beneath, at first sight!
And in that moment I felt like it was a fright.
As the night became darker those moments became even more intense. And you became the maze I couldn't escape!
Before I knew it, you had me locked, trapped, and falling for your gaze!

Author note: This spoken word is 100 percent freestyle. I was just feeling creative and this was the result of my 50 seconds freestyle. I wrote the text down after I made the video. I hope you guys love my poetic vibes in this time Story Time poetry edition. Feel free to share with your friends and jump onto that Story Time U.F.O. for more awesome content about foodies, self-love, travel, entertainment, and of course poetry!

" Story Time productions logo"


Comments

Popular Posts