Skip to main content

Featured post

Lunch At Hotel Torarica

Let's go try Twins Pizza and Burgers in Paramaribo

                            Story Time:

Let's go try Twins Pizz and Burgers in Paramaribo

" Twins Pizza burger store sign"



Hello my dearest Story Time friends from around the world, how have you been? I know I ask that question in all of my blog posts. But that's because I genuinely wouldn't mind hearing from you in the comments section. If you have any questions or anything to share, don't be shy when you join the Story Time tribe. In today's food adventure, I am taking you to Twins Pizza & Burgers. This restaurant is located on Wilhelmina Street number 79. You can't miss it, it's right across from Popeyes and close to Pizza Hut, Kokobana, and other famous restaurants that are in that area. If you happen to find yourself traveling through Paramaribo I'd recommend that you visit Twins Pizza and Burgers to treat your tastebuds. When you enter the restaurant you will notice that they sell desserts and cookies too. They sometimes even sell cheesecakes, flan, and other tasty treats.  I ordered the brownie because I love their brownies. It's gooey and filled with chunks of chocolate. We ordered a Tomato mozzarella BBQ chicken pizza. It can get really crowded at Twins Pizza and Burgers in Paramaribo. But our Pizza was certainly worth the wait. 

" Interior design of Twins Pizza and Burgers restaurant in Paramaribo"


There are seating options on the inside of the restaurant and on the outside terras of Twins Pizza and Burgers. But if you don't feel like waiting you could also call and order. They have food delivery available within Paramaribo. Some people order in advance and pick up their food in person. You could do that too, that way you know you won't be waiting too long for your food. I have visited Twins Pizza and Burgers at different times of the day. If you feel like visiting them during breakfast, that's a food experience that's going to be worth your money. They offer Surinamese sandwiches for breakfast and don't skimp out on the ingredients. Just try it, there are different types of Surinamese sandwiches that you can order from their menu. Don't be afraid to experiment and try authentic Surinamese sandwich fillings. Like bread with masala curry egg, liver, shrimp, pom ( a national dish), and many more. In most cases, the bread fillings are topped with cucumber and peppers. But in this Story Time edition, we are going to be talking about Pizza. Make sure you subscribe to my blog when you see that Story Time U.F.O. pop up on your screen. That way you'll be the first to get my adventures zapped straight into your inbox. It's like I get to take you along on my adventures. Or you could subscribe by entering your email in the sidebar follow option of my blog. They also sell different kinds of pasta on their dinner menu at Twins. But the highlight has to be the pizza.  You can choose from 3 sizes, the large, medium and small. I made a YouTube video about my visit to Twins Pizza and Burgers in Paramaribo. The Pizza that I ordered in this video was a Medium. You could choose different toppings from their menu or you could even combine two toppings like I did. I ordered half of my pizza to be a chicken BBQ pizza and the other half was a Mozarella chicken with tomato pizza. If you have any special requirements when it comes to your trust, you can request it when you order.

" Chocolate Brownie and chicken bbq/mozarella cheese pizza from Twins Pizza and burgers in Paramaribo"


When we opened the pizza box, we were immediately seduced by the delightful smell of the freshly baked pizza from Twins. Even the colors and texture were amazing to look at. It was really cheesy and went well balanced with the sauce. Each bite tasted like more, as a matter of fact just remembering this pizza while I am writing this article, makes me crave more Pizza from Twins restaurant in Paramaribo.  We shared this Pizza with 3 people and it was finished in no time. What do you think about the food from Twins Pizza and Burgers? Let me know in the comments. I enjoy getting to share my foodie adventures in Suriname with you. There is plenty more on the way. With my Story Time adventures, I can share a taste of my beautiful country Suriname with you. This multi-ethnic country has a diverse kitchen that we barely have begun exploring. If you don't want to wait in a long line when you plan on visiting Twins Pizza and Burgers in Paramaribo, try visiting during the weekdays. In the evening and on weekends it can get really crowded. Slowly but surely Twins Pizza and Burgers have made their stamp in the Surinamese food industry. It is the good quality of the food that helps them keep up with their competition. Their neighbors across the street Pizza Hutt have been there many years before them. Do you prefer Pizza Hutt or Twins Pizza? I am curious to know your answer. If you enjoyed this post feel free to share it with your friends and family members. Or you could scroll through the rest of my content and check out my other Story Time production adventures. Have fun watching my video and until our next food adventure together, right here on Story Time! 💓💖💝



"Story Time productions logo"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Foodie Adventure At Taman Indah Resort In Commewijne

 A Foodie Adventure At Taman Indah Resort Hello my friends, today our Story Time U.F.O. 🛸is taking you for a rough landing in the district of Commewijne. We found ourselves in Tamanredjo again. This place is popular for the amount Javanese warungs that you can find there. Most of our Neighbors that cross to Suriname from French Guyana stop here for a snack before making their way to the capital, Paramaribo. Among one of the popular restaurants in this area there is Taman Indah Resort. They are famous for their Berkat and their swimming pool. If you want to know what a Berkat is, make sure to subscribe to my Story Time blog. I'll be publishing more stories about food from the different cultures in Suriname for you guys!😁😀 We went to Tamanredjo at night time with hungry stomachs. Some people visit this resort to go swimming as well. You can buy a day pass and there are also cabana's and apartment's for rent. The resort isn't located on the main road, but you'll k

Paint Shopping And Food Stop At Warung Resa

 Paint Shopping And Food Stop At Warung Resa Hello Story Time friends, welcome back! I'm taking you along on another vlog. This video was made on a hectic day. I split the content of my adventures into different parts. So make sure you subscribe and stay tuned. There are a lot of stories that I still have to finish. I wish I had more time for my creative projects. But with my lifestyle in Suriname that is not realistic! Anyway, we're going paint shopping in different stores. I visited HJ De Vries, Malhoe's Building Materials, and a Historex retailer. When we were done combing through stores for our project, I was hungry and tired! So we decided to go to Warung Resa. Their Javanese food reminds me of my late grandmother's and aunt's cooking. It's flavorful and authentic. We had the Gudanang and the Long Tong Tahoe. Both are traditional dishes in Javanese culture. Long Tong Tahoe is made with bean sprouts, Tahoe, and chicken. It's then drizzled with a spicy

Green Key Expo At Torarica

 Green Awareness Expo At Torarica Hola mi amigos welcome back to a new Story Time adventure! There is a vibrant city in the beating heart of the Amazon rainforest! This city is rich with multi-ethnic culture and flavorful food. Of course, I am talking about Paramaribo. Living in the Amazon Rainforest, we're surrounded by greenery. But these parts of the Amazon Rainforest haven't been unaffected by global warming. The recent droughts where multiple rivers and creeks were empty is an example. The gold mining and wood exploitation that happens in our jungles is affecting the beauty of our land. Protecting the Amazon Rainforest means protecting the lungs of the world. Green awareness is a topic that's often mentioned in this part of the world. Hotel Torarica organized a Green Key fair and of course, I had to visit! Now I can finally share the Story with you guys! Creating these Story Time episodes takes a lot of work. So I'd appreciate it if you subscribe and join our tri

Shadows Of Love

 Shadows Of Love Sometimes you must shuffle the deck a few times to be dealt the right hand. And sometimes you meet that King Of Hearts in the first move that the game will demand. In the shadows of love, there are many secrets hidden. Something about you felt familiar, calm, and at the same time forbidden. I wonder what the universe was conspiring when our paths crossed. From a distance, I felt your eyes capture my soul. Maybe this is a story that should never be told! But they say that if you want to enter the paradise of lovers you have to pay the toll! A friend once asked me a question, he said: " What is it you are looking for now that we are getting old?". I told him I wanted someone who could spark my mind, soul, and maybe my inner sexual being. After he exposed the beauty hidden in my poetry, thoughts kept flirting with this hidden feeling. Sometimes we need the right people to ask us the right questions! But sometimes when the ones we hide in our hearts want to kno

Yogh Hospitality Hotel Jacuzzi Room Review

 Yogh Hospitality Jacuzzi Hotel Room Review Hello friends, I am finally back to continue the Yogh Hospitality Hotel series. In this Story Time episode, we are reviewing their Jacuzzi hotel room. Suriname's latest hotel edition has had me and many other people impressed. I finally got the time to write this review for you. I've been busy with some projects and capturing content for you. I'm always on the move, that's why it's no surprise that it takes a lot of work to bring these Story Time episodes to life. Subscribing to my blog will help support my creative journey. By becoming a member of the Story Time tribe, you will be the first to receive my stories in your inbox. Anyway back to Yogh Hospitality Hotel. Their Jacuzzi room was very impressive and modern. Especially compared to Surinamese standards. As a tech girl, I love everything innovative and modern. Too bad their spa isn't open yet. That's still a work in progress. Keep in mind that they only rec

Check-In At Royal Torarica In Paramaribo

 Check-in At Royal Torarica In Paramaribo Hello, my fellow adventurers! I'm back to share another Story Time adventure. In this episode, we'll be visiting Royal Torarica in Paramaribo.  This hotel is a part of the Torarica group. They have different deals going on at Royal Torarica for locals. This Surimanese luxury hotel is a 3-star establishment. We know they have an amazing swimming pool from our previous pool day adventure . It has become a habit of mine to add videos to my blog posts. The way technology evolves helps me elevate my creative skills. I made a vlog of our check-in at Hotel Royal Torarica in Paramaribo. But before we get to that, I'd appreciate you subscribing to my blog. By subscribing you support my content creation journey and will be the first to receive my episodes in your e-mail.📧You can be my pen-friend, so don't be shy to leave a comment behind!😎 I was so busy that I messed up the dates for our booking. But the hotel was nice enough to acco

Story time with Donovan Dongo, Dongo brothers selected for W.W.E

   Storytime with Donovan Dongo, Dongo Brothers selected  The Dongo brothers holding the Surinamese flag in front of the  W.W.E performance center in America. Today I have some good news for the people of Suriname. I know I am a bit late with this story, but what can I say. I have been having problems with my Internet provider for a while now.  If you live in Suriname, you probably can relate. But on with Storytime, today we are going to talk about the Dongo brothers.  These guys have proven that dreams do come true, with a lot of hard work and effort.  The World Wrestling Entertainment (W.W.E) has selected Donovan and Leandro Dongo to represent Suriname. They made it past their last tryouts and were selected out of 30.000 applicants. The Dongo brothers have proven what they are made of, but they have also put Suriname on the world map when it comes to wrestling entertainment.  Donovan Dongo shares his experiences with Storytime in a video he recorded. But since I have a

Blogger notes: Happy new year! Storytime in 2022

Happy new year, Storytime in 2022 Hi guys, I want to wish all of you a happy new year. I am learning to stay positive no matter the circumstances. Throughout the years I have become a professional at it. The weird thing is, the better I get at it the better my skills become. I have to say I am proud of myself for getting through last year. There were some painful lessons, as usual. I have come to learn that they are a part of the journey that helps me build my successes. The more I embraced positivity the less my anxiety became.  Anxiety can be a messed-up demon, but the warrior in me kind of grew tired of it and decided to stab it. That's the problem when you know how strong you are.  The only thing is, I just wasn't in a hurry to grow up. Especially if you grew up in the public eye like I did. But I have no regrets. Because each step that I made in life also led me to beautiful people and beautiful experiences. The more content I feel with my life, the more my inn

A Paramaribo Foodie Adventure At Tori Oso In Suriname

 Story Time: Paramaribo foodie adventure at Tori Oso Hello, my dearest Story Time friends from around the world. How have you guys been doing? As usual, I'm back with another foodie adventure! This time we're reviewing a popular local restaurant in Paramaribo that's called Tori Oso. By the way to my fellow Surinamese people happy Keti Koti! In Sranang Tongo, the language all locals speak means the chains are broken. Today on the 1st of July emancipation day is celebrated in the Republic of Suriname. But I'll tell you more about that in another Story Time episode. So make sure you subscribe to my blog when you see that Story Time U.F.O. pop-up on your screen! 🛸👽👾That way you'll be the first to get my Story Time adventures zapped right to your inbox! On this foodie adventure in Paramaribo, we visited Tori Oso on a hot afternoon. Tori Oso is located at Fred Derby Street #76. On their Facebook page , it said that they open at 4pm. But it's better if you show up