Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Valentine's day at Tulip Supermarket in Paramaribo

 Story Time: Valentine's Day at Tulip Supermarket in Paramaribo

"Chocolate rose and heart shaped chocolate box for Valentine's day"



Hello, my dearest Story Time friends from around the world. How are you? It was Valentine's Day recently, and I wanted to share my experience at Tulip Supermarket in Paramaribo. If you find yourself traveling through Paramaribo, consider visiting the Tulip Supermarket. They are a popular and good assortment of supermarkets in Suriname. Especially if you are looking for foreign imported products. I love their chocolate, cookies, and ice cream collection. For Valentine's Day, they had a deal where you could buy a box of doughnuts for about $4. I love doughnuts! That's why I made it my mission to get my hands on a box of these Strawberry and Caramel doughnuts. While we were in Tulip, I noticed they also had Chupa Chups and Ap strawberries and cream soda. I am familiar with the Chupa Chups lollipop, but I have never tried their soda before. Before I could think it through, the can ended up in my shopping basket. If you're at Tulip, be sure to check out their bakery for fresh pastries. I love their chocolate-filled bread and the popcorn chicken that they sell in the cafeteria. 

"Shachem Lieuw in the Tulip Supermarket cafeteria wearing Story Time womens shirt Merchandise Life is a story so don't worry"


This picture was taken in the Tulip cafeteria. What do you guys think about my Story Time women's T-shirt? You can find it in my StoryTime merchandise store. After I got my hands on the delicious doughnuts, I made my way back home. I would like to thank all my friends who surprised me on Valentine's Day.💓 The doughnuts were amazing, the caramel doughnut had a caramel filling, and the strawberry doughnut was filled with strawberry jam. I licked my fingers clean so fast that I forgot to film that part for you. 😛😋😤 The cream soda was good; it tasted like a Chupa Chup lollipop. It wasn't too sweet either, I'll be sipping on more of those in the future. Don't forget to subscribe to my Story Time blog when you see that U.F.O. 👾👽 pop up on your screen. You can also subscribe by entering your email address in the follow option on the sidebar. Enjoy the video I made for you until next time! I have many more adventures to share with you. My poetry at the beginning of the video was freestyle. Specially made for you. If you like my freestyle, I'll happily make more. Thank you for reading my blog and watching my videos. 💋💝




"Story Time productions logo"


Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>