Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Quick Stop At The Coffee Box Restaurant In Paramaribo Noord

 Quick Stop At The Coffee Box In Paramaribo Noord

"Shachem Lieuw at restaurant Coffee Box in Paramaribo Noord"



Hello friends, how are you? I'm happy to have you dive into another Story Time episode. This time our U.F.O. lands at The Coffee Box in Paramaribo Noord. Not long ago, this second location was opened. I'll add the links to the Story Time episodes at the first location for you guys at the end of this post. This restaurant is located on Wilhelmina Street. Wilhelminastraat is one of the popular streets in Suriname. Most of the popular restaurants and stores are located in this Northern part of Paramaribo. We went for a quick visit, and I have to admit that I loved the aesthetics and decorations. We went by for a quick stop.
 The place was crowded and brightly lit. The Coffee Box is not only popular for its beverages but also for its food. I got a Dark Rum Chocolate that I found delicious, and my friend ordered the Bailey's Mudslide. Stew ordered the Jack Daniels and Coke. Because they were about to close, we had our drinks to go. I managed to make some quick shots for my Story Time friends of the inside and outside of The Coffee Box restaurant. Some of the pictures I had to edit to avoid violating other people's privacy. I'm one of those people who's more concerned with protecting others' privacy when I'm out having adventures in the big world. I may not always get it right, but each time I create one of these episodes, I get to practice my content creation skills. This year, I have many adventures to share on my blog. Some are old and some are new. Either way, I'm showing you a piece of the world through my lens. This is the nightlife in a small Dutch-speaking country in South America or the Caribbean. Enjoy the vlog, guys! Do you want to travel the world and visit all kinds of cool foodie spots? Visit Expedia for amazing travel deals. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you make a booking through the link.



"Story Time Productions Logo"


Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>