Breakfast At Hotel Royal Torarica In Paramaribo

 Breakfast At Hotel Royal Torarica In Paramaribo

" Coffee cups on the table, during breakfast at Royal Torarica"


Hello Story Time friends, how have you been? Your pen pal is checking back in from tropical Paramaribo. I am taking you guys on a breakfast adventure in this Story Time episode! We're taking our food tour to the peaceful backyard of Hotel Royal Torarica. When you stay at one of the Torarica hotels in Suriname, breakfast is usually included in your room rate. In one of our previous episodes, you saw how we spent the night at the Torarica Resort. The next morning we were excited to get up for breakfast! Although we promised to wake up early, that mission became a failure. The bed was so soft that we easily overslept. Our room only had one robe. But thankfully, I always carry my fluffy bunny robe with me. We headed downstairs and walked straight to the outdoor restaurant. A waiter greeted us and we were given an A la carte menu from which we could choose our breakfast options. Because of the ongoing renovations at Hotel Royal Torarica, there isn't a buffet breakfast yet. I ordered some granola with honey and ' T Kippetje ( The chicken in Dutch). Both dishes filled my tummy with bliss! I was fueled with happiness points from consuming a good meal. There weren't a lot of dessert options. But there was plenty of coffee and juice to drink. You could even pick out fruit from the table to get those healthy vitamins for the day. Stew ordered some fish croquettes. But personally, I am not a croquette fan. Growing up in my parents' catering company, I've made so much of those that I can't swallow or smell another croquette! 

" Croquettes and colorful muffins from Hotel Royal Torarica in Paramaribo"



Croquettes are usually eaten with mustard. This snack was served with the typical topping. They added some lettuce and tomato onto the plate to form a mini salad. For dessert, we gave the colorful muffins a try.  The consistency was thick! But I assume that's the point. For dessert, the muffin was disappointing. It lacked flavor and made me fear that my stool would become as colorful as the muffin!😅 I enjoyed the granola! It easily filled my tummy and energized me for a walk. That's just what we ended up doing! While exploring the beautiful gardens of Royal Torarica we got to burn off all those calories in our food. When the sun rose higher in the sky it was time for a dive. One last swim, before saying goodbye! I made a vlog to share our breakfast experience at Hotel Royal Torarica. I hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe! That way you'll be the first to receive an update on my new blog posts. Thank you for all the support on my content creation journey. Are you planning on traveling soon? Allow Expedia to assist you in making your travel plans easier. From hotel rooms to your flight bookings, you are just a few clicks away from experiencing the trip of your dreams. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.  Until next time Story Time friends, I can't wait to share more adventures.



Comments

Popular Posts