Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Sunday Afternoon At Saoenah Market

 Sunday Afternoon At Saoenah Market

Sunday Afternoon At Saoenah Market in Paramaribo"



Your Surinamese pen pal is back with another Story Time adventure. As usual, I am writing to you from tropical Suriname. In this episode, we're traveling to the Northern parts of Paramaribo. There we find Saoenah Market. A popular Surinamese market for locals and tourists. This market is open once a week. Each Sunday, people rush to taste the fresh food and desserts sold at the market. You can also find art, groceries, fish, and cold beverages at Saoenah Market. It's mostly popular for the Javanese dishes sold. My friends and I planned to go to the travel fair at the Indonesian Embassy. However, we got the dates mixed up and ended up at Saoenah Market instead. I got some popular Javanese desserts that are a must-try when visiting Suriname. Due to our cultural diversity, our flavors blend together uniquely. I made a vlog of our visit to Saoenah Market for you guys to watch. Through my stories, I share with you a piece of Paramaribo. A place known as the city of smiles. Are you traveling soon? Let Expedia help you find the best travel deals for your next foodie destination! As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.




Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>