Sunday Afternoon At Saoenah Market

 Sunday Afternoon At Saoenah Market

Sunday Afternoon At Saoenah Market in Paramaribo"



Your Surinamese pen pal is back with another Story Time adventure. As usual, I am writing to you from tropical Suriname. In this episode, we're traveling to the Northern parts of Paramaribo. There we find Saoenah Market. A popular Surinamese market for locals and tourists. This market is open once a week. Each Sunday people rush to taste the fresh food and desserts sold at the market. You can also find art, groceries, fish, and cold beverages at Saoenah Market. It's mostly popular for the Javanese dishes sold. My friends and I planned to go to the travel fair at the Indonesian Embassy. But we got the dates mixed up and went to Saoenah Market instead. I got some popular Javanese desserts that are a must-try when visiting Suriname. Because of our cultural diversity, our flavors combine uniquely. I made a vlog of our visit to Saoenah Market for you guys to watch. Through my stories, I share with you a piece of Paramaribo. A place known as the city of smiles. Are you traveling soon? Let Expedia help you find the best travel deals for your next foodie destination! As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.




Comments

Popular Posts