Visiting Amazon Pet Shop In Suriname

 Visiting Amazon Pet Shop In Suriname

" Cray fish from Amazon Pet store in Suriname"



Welcome back, friends! It's me again, your Surinamese pen pal. I am excited to share this story with you! Recently I've become fascinated by aquariums. Dealing with my daily life is so overwhelming sometimes. Being an entrepreneur means dealing with problems every day. There is just something about watching fish that calms my nerves. I've decided to get my own aquarium in the future. My interest goes towards glow fish. What would you pick as your first fish pet? It's a good thing that the internet gives easy access to questions. I was just a few Google searches away from gaining basic knowledge for beginner aquarium hobbyists. While researching, I discovered a pet shop in the northern parts of Paramaribo. This pet shop specializes in fish. They also sell items for pets such as turtles, chickens, birds, dogs, and cats. But half of their store was filled with aquariums and fish items. They sell all kinds of colorful and popular fish. I came across different tetras and even saw a crayfish. The common goldfish and other popular breeds were also available. The store also sells aquariums and all the equipment needed to get started. Their racks were well stocked with aquarium decorations. I have my mind made up to create a mini bikini bottom. I can't wait to grab Squidward's and Spongebob's house for my fish friends. I am also including the Krusty Krab!😏A girl has to start with a vision to explore her likes. Maybe picking up this new hobby is just what I need.  It will help me find some peace of mind in the middle of my hectic life. The shelves were stocked with all kinds of aquarium gravel. I fell in love with the colorful one. 😍 Instead of fake aquarium plants I would like to add real ones. After binge-watching Father Fish's videos his popular advice made a lot of sense.  Some of my experienced aquarium friends say that it doesn't matter. They've kept many aquariums with fake plants. I decided to experiment and give the real aquarium plants a shot. In my vlog, you can enjoy the different fish sold at Amazon Pet Shop. You will also see the prices in Surinamese Dollars. Enjoy the video and I'll be back soon with more.😘 Are you planning a trip? Explore the best deals on Expedia! As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.



Comments

Popular Posts