Skip to main content

Featured post

You Never Said Goodbye

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 A Story Time Original You Didn't Say Goodbye by Shachem Lieuw 💔 Mei never said goodbye. She just walked out of those school doors and let the silence say it for her. Feng didn't notice until the seat beside him stayed empty. Some people only learn what they had after it's gone. Read it. Feel it. Then don't you dare lose the next chapter the way he lost her. Subscribe to Story Time Productions and the story finds you first. Subscribe & Follow Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner for full screen. 🧋 Bubble tea afternoons 🍂 A quiet kind of love 🌧️ Words left unsaid 💔 To be continued Some stories begin with walking away.

Birthday Celebration In Grun Djari

 Birthday Celebration In Grun Djari

" Birthday Flower Bouquet With Green Roses From Gietanjali's Flowershop In Paramaribo"



Sending this transmission to land in front of the eyes of my dearest Story Time friends. 📻 
I am glad to be back with another episode of my life. 😂 Don't worry, I make sure to spare you all the traumatizing ones on my blog. 😛 The last thing I want is some extra doses of Horror. Halloween has already passed.😂 So it might be too late for that. Last weekend we were busy. Between everything on our to-do list, we also wanted to head to Grund Djari for a birthday celebration. We were invited to celebrate the 65th Birthday of the chairman of the National Party of Suriname. I don't always talk politics on my blog, but I enjoy sharing parts of my life. Remember that I never try to force my political beliefs on anyone. I only share some moments from my journey. We decided to surprise Dr. Rusland with a bouquet. Early in the morning, we headed to Van Roseveltkade street. This area is famous for its hotels, restaurants, and flower shops. You'll find the flower shops right across from 'T Vat.

We walked past the first few shops, but none of their flowers positively spoke to me. The flowers didn't look fresh, and as someone who loves collecting flowers, I pay attention to these small details. Finally, I came across some beautiful, fresh-looking flowers. 😍 

My eyes were so fixated on the pretty blooms that I didn't notice the lady who opened the glass sliding door for me. I entered the store to inspect the flowers and realized I was in Gietanjali's flower shop. I had encountered their work on social media before. They are a popular local florist known for their unique colorful bouquets. I spoke with the woman, and she helped us place our order. We wanted to add a special card to the bouquet. So we had to bring it to the shop the next morning. We printed our cards out and returned them to Gietanjali's. I thought the bouquet would be ready by that time. However, it turns out they were swamped putting together many bouquets. 

Apparently, Dr. Rusland was popular in this store. One of their employees told me they do many orders for him on his Birthday. I trusted them to create something special for me. The lady who put my bouquet together was friendly, and we went through some ideas and suggestions together. She planned to make the bouquet with green roses and wanted to shape the letter G into it. Now that's how I knew she was a real floral artist. I trusted her creative process and left her to finish her work. I did ask her to take a picture of the bouquet once it was finished. You can see that picture at the top of this article. 

My stomach was rumbling, and we had plans with my friend, Kara, to return to Jairoop. After editing my blog post about Jairoop, those roti cravings reappeared! This time we even got to eat fresh Jelebi and Rasgulla. It's a pity that some of their food items sell out fast. If you want to try their delicious menu items, it's best to visit their restaurant early in the day. 

With full stomachs, we left the city and headed to finish our work. When we got home, we dressed up and headed to Grun Djari. 
In English, Grun Djari translates to "green garden." This is the political center and home of the Nationale Partij Suriname. Luckily, when I arrived, we found a parking space. But leaving was a hassle. I didn't expect Grun Djari to be so crowded for a birthday celebration. The night was young, and after a few performances, people were having fun dancing on the floor. I made a vlog of the event for you guys. I think sometimes people forget that politicians are people too. I didn't go to celebrate a party leader. I went to celebrate a human being who's been a part of my life and personal development. Even the minor roles people play in our lives can add value. That's something I've learned from the many great men and women  I've encountered during my life path. I hope you enjoy my video and stay updated for more blogger notes. Apparently, I have a lot to blab about.😂 

Do you want to explore the world around you? Choose Expedia as your travel partner, and they will help fulfill your travel desires. Find the best flights, hotel accommodations, and travel deals. You're just a few clicks away from your next adventure. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.






Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>