Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Sink Installation At Celery By Thermo-Dynamic Solutions N.V.

 " Curly haired woman using pink cordless drill to hang Story Time sign on the wall"





Hello, friends. Welcome to a new episode. Today, I'm excited to finally share this vlog with you all. I lost the videos of our sink installation at Celery on my mobile phone.

But later, I found out that I had sent some of the videos to the workers in our company (Thermo-Dynamic Solutions N.V.). I was thrilled to discover a copy of the content I recorded on my Ultra S23. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't miss my baby. 😭 It is what it is. Maybe life has something better in store for me. Sometimes, you must stay tuned to the journey and see how the story unfolds.

Speaking of stories, the topic for this Story Time episode is a sink that Thermo-Dynamic Solutions N.V. installed for our client. We're grateful to the people at Celery for giving us, as young entrepreneurs, the opportunity to do this project. Celery is a company that specializes in payroll processing and provides customers with HRM tools to support their business operations. They are located in the Emporium Mall. I had seen their ad pop up here and there on my blog before we got the project. So, when I got there out of curiosity, I asked the friendly lady working there more about their business model. I can imagine how such efficiency prevents delays in processing salaries, especially if you're running a business with multiple employees.

Since we were there for a project and I wanted to film part of our lives for my blog, I kindly asked for permission to create this episode. They didn't even know I had a blog. 😂😁 Sometimes, life takes you to unexpected places and connects you with people, companies, and connections for a reason. You guys know I'm a dreamer, so of course, I believe in faith.

I hope you enjoy the video of our work. If you're interested in more content like this, let me know in the comment section. Do you want to explore a world filled with possibilities? Allow Expedia to be your travel buddy. They can help make your travel dreams become a reality. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.






Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>