Skip to main content

Featured post

You Never Said Goodbye

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 A Story Time Original You Didn't Say Goodbye by Shachem Lieuw 💔 Mei never said goodbye. She just walked out of those school doors and let the silence say it for her. Feng didn't notice until the seat beside him stayed empty. Some people only learn what they had after it's gone. Read it. Feel it. Then don't you dare lose the next chapter the way he lost her. Subscribe to Story Time Productions and the story finds you first. Subscribe & Follow Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner for full screen. 🧋 Bubble tea afternoons 🍂 A quiet kind of love 🌧️ Words left unsaid 💔 To be continued Some stories begin with walking away.

Facial Treatment From Constatin Foundation

 Facial Treatment From Constantin Foundation


" The Story Time Spaceship travelling through the universe with a giant feather pen next to it"





Self-care equals self-love! By that equation, I've been doing a bad job, friends! 😪Welcome back to another Story Time episode.😏 I don't know where or how this sudden change came about! Okay, maybe I do, but it wouldn't always be polite or diplomatic of me to point out how frustrating life can be! 😂A common secret among locals in tropical Suriname.

 I've finally gathered all my strength and started to claim time for myself and my needs! My first act of self-care was getting a facial treatment, something I hadn't done in 10 years. 😤 
A liberating feeling that felt long overdue!

 I'm getting older, and as the sand in my hourglass drips away, I've become picky with where my energy goes!😉

Usually, my life is so busy that I barely have time for myself. A twist that I untangled as a new layer of my life peels off. 😂 A story we'll dive into during the next self-love article!

My face was long overdue for a treatment! After searching online, I found out Constantin Foundation is running an amazing promotion! For only SRD 175 ($4,70) you can book a facial treatment. They are located at Butaanstraat #4

I booked my appointment, and I wasn't disappointed! The treatment was extensive. They even plucked my eyebrows into shape. My favorite part was the cold mask that smelled like cheesecake or cream cheese.😍 A sensual experience for my sharp nose.🔎

They have another package for SRD350. We should try that next! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comment section what your favorite self-care activity is. 

Enjoy the video, and until soon, my Story Time tribe. 😉






Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>