🚀 Space Transmission: Return to Lucky Garden 🪐
Greetings, fellow space travelers and loyal listeners! It’s your cosmic host, Shachem Lieuw , beaming straight into your orbit from our tropical home base. 👽🌴 If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know Lucky Garden —located on the Indira Gandhiweg in Suriname, not far from HHS (Henry Hassankhan Middelbare School) —isn't a new feature in our space transmissions. But it has been quite a long time since my last touchdown there. Change happens over time, but witnessing that evolution after a long period of withdrawal can be entirely impressive. 🍜 The Alien Landing: Upgrades at Lucky Garden I stepped through the sliding doors like a hungry alien 🛸, and I was genuinely shocked to discover a brand-new bubble tea section that also serves an array of desserts and ice creams! Here is what went down during this mission: The Main Course: I secured a plate of their classic Hong Kong tjauwmin . (Let's be real: Chinese food in Suriname just hits different and is wil...
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment