Skip to main content

Featured post

Exploring Earth Cultures: Touch China Fair 🚀🌸

Hey space travelers! Shachem Lieuw here with a new transmission from Earth. I know, I know… this event happened last year, but I’m finally getting around to sharing it! I’m still struggling with my content backlog—gasp! As a certain juggling alien loves to mention on her blog, keeping up with Earth time and content schedules is no easy feat. But better late than never, right? In today’s space dome adventure, I’m taking you  to the  Touch China Fair , hosted by the Confucius Institute Suriname and sponsored by the Chinese Embassy,  at Ballroom Prince. Art, Tea, and High-Tech Space Models 🤖 The fair featured incredible displays of traditional arts, including Chinese calligraphy, tea art, and Chinese paper folding (origami). They even had a stunningly pretty Phoenix Crown ( Fengguan ) on display! Plus, not to brag, but I got to meet Labubu.😄😅 As a huge tech geek, my favorite part was the technology section. They had interactive robots on display, as well as detailed mod...

Toucan Rescue, help Koko the Toucan save his friends!

A vibrant, colorful game screen for 'Toucan Adventure' featuring a bright tropical toucan flying through a sun-drenched jungle. The artwork highlights interactive elements like tropical fruits (mangoes and papayas) for players to collect to gain speed boosts. The background shows a waterfall and distant mountains in a playful, animated art style. The 'Story Time U.F.O.' branding is visible, encouraging viewers to watch the vlog and play the game.

Koko needs your help! Subscribe for more free online games. 🎮

Deep in the beating heart of the Amazon rainforest Koko his friends have been captured. Join him for the adventure! Merge items to help Koko free his friends.
Toucan's Amazon Rescue

Toucan's Amazon Rescue

Deep in the Amazon rainforest, birds are trapped in cages.
Help Koko the Toucan merge Surinamese treasures to break the cages and set them free!

 Kasaba Bread
 Pom Dish
 Parfra Flower
 Anana
 Romance Tale
 Jungle Map
直 Gold Nugget
 Love Charm

捻 Toucan's Amazon Rescue

Merge Surinamese treasures — free the Amazon birds!

⭐ Score: 0
 Moves: 0
捻 ?
Birds freed: 列 礪 黎

Tap a cell to select, tap another of the same type to merge • Reach tier 3 to free a bird!

Sponsored

Comments

Popular Posts