The patient lover and father time
Her head was still dizzy with memories of another time. 🌀
Moments quickly flashed in front of her. ⚡
She rubbed the temples of her head until she could remember. 💆♀️
Her eyes looked around, trying to regain a sense of her surroundings. 👀
She stood in the middle of a circle in a hall. 🏛️
The floor was engraved with ancient symbols only distant ancestors could recall. 📜
It was dark until a fire spread and the entire hall turned bright. 🔥
She was in a closed room, but the spiders on the wall told her it was nighttime. 🕷️🌙
Footsteps echoed until an old sage walked down the stairs; she was too weak to climb. 🚶♂️📉 The tall sage stood in front of her and introduced himself as Father Time. ⏳👴 “Princess Era, divine soul of the nine realms, you have been summoned here to face judgement for your crime.” His voice ended with a loud chime. 🔔 There were no bells or clocks in the room. The serious frown on Father Time's face foretold her doom. ⚠️
"Divine soul, you are no ordinary soul on trial. It's been ages since I had to seek and summon an entity of your level with my special dial." 🎛️
The sage pulled out a wooden dial. An artifact I hadn't seen in several lifetimes. 🪵✨
"The look in your eyes tells me you've regained consciousness. This isn't the first time we've met, princess. Do you know why I've once again summoned you to the time fortress?" 🏰
I took a deep breath and tried to gather my powers. 🌬️
How foolish of me, each particle of my magic was suppressed by the time fortress. 🚫✨ I took another deep breath.
"Father Time, the last time we met was because I used the powers of the all-seeing eye, so the realm of Acra could escape the clutches of certain death." 👁️🛡️
The wise sage rubbed his long grey beard. 🧔
"Yes, you offset the balance of time and made the Gods of the nine realms be eternally feared. If it weren't for their interference, you'd still be trapped in the prison of time. Maybe that would have been a better choice to prevent you from repeating your crime. You might be a divine soul, but no entity in existence is allowed to intervene with the laws of time. How do you plead in this case?" ⚖️
"You've been found guilty by the time council of manipulating the fabric of reality by pulling at the strings of space. A devious deed, even grey aliens wouldn't commit. 👽 Yet here you are, once again seeing existence as a mere plaything in your orbit. You hold no regard for how your actions impact all the realms and the people living in them!" 🌌
"But Father Time, I've done all of this because I care about the people. I care about their fates. How can we justify the fabrics of time when they code so much misery for countless of innocent lives? How is it fair that us immortals stand aside and watch the living crumble?" 🥺💔
"Aah, divine soul, this is the curse you carry. The curse that will drag us immortals down along with those lowly mortals you love to mingle with. 👥
Tell me, why would a powerful being like you drain your energy into the universe just to live like a mortal. A divine soul trapped in a mere human vessel?" 🧬
"Must I answer that?" 🤐
Father Time had a crooked smile. 😏 He made a swift movement with his hand and a white glowing staff appeared. It radiated white light through out his entire dome. 🌟🪄
"I am afraid you'll have to answer. Because your trial has just begun. Remember, princess, in the eyes of time there is no room for lies." 👁️⚖️
"We'll start with your journey on Earth." 🌍✈️
To be continued... 🔜📖
Author's Note:
Hello fellow space adventurers! 👽✨ Did you enjoy part 1 of my new series: The Patient Lover and Father Time? Make sure to board the Story Time U.F.O. 🛸 to stay updated on our space transmissions. We're aiming for more stories and adventures before 2026 ends. 🚀 Fingers crossed I can end this year with a space blast! 🎆 I am sending you lots of positive vibes 💖 from whichever corner in the universe you're tuning in from. 🌌💫

Comments
Post a Comment