Skip to main content

Featured post

🚀 Space Transmission: Return to Lucky Garden 🪐

  Greetings, fellow space travelers and loyal listeners! It’s your cosmic host, Shachem Lieuw , beaming straight into your orbit from our tropical home base. 👽🌴 If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know Lucky Garden —located on the Indira Gandhiweg in Suriname, not far from HHS (Henry Hassankhan Middelbare School) —isn't a new feature in our space transmissions. But it has been quite a long time since my last touchdown there. Change happens over time, but witnessing that evolution after a long period of withdrawal can be entirely impressive. 🍜 The Alien Landing: Upgrades at Lucky Garden I stepped through the sliding doors like a hungry alien 🛸, and I was genuinely shocked to discover a brand-new bubble tea section that also serves an array of desserts and ice creams! Here is what went down during this mission: The Main Course: I secured a plate of their classic Hong Kong tjauwmin . (Let's be real: Chinese food in Suriname just hits different and is wil...

Food hunting in Lelydorp

 Story Time: Food hunting in Lelydorp Suriname


Hello, my dearest Story Time readers from around the world, what's new with you?  I hope you guys are doing fine, no matter how shaky the world might be at times.  If you are struggling, I have some handy articles on Self-love that might be able to help on my blog.  Right now let's talk about food hunting in Lelydorp Suriname.  Lelydorp is slowly but certainly becoming a city of its own. I do believe that in the future it has the potential to become a bigger city than Paramaribo. Especially since it's not far from the airport. Don't worry I won't bore you with my idealistic rants unless you want to read my Blogger notes. In my blogger notes, you get the chance to actually get to know me a bit better. I must warn you, I am kind of a rubix cube, so it helps if you aren't judgemental like the rest of this cruel world can be. On my blog, I like to teach people about self-love, so that they can unlock their own hidden potential. I don't think that all potatoes are rotten at the core. Sometimes you just need to peel the skin. It doesn't matter to me if you are a man, or a woman, or what sexuality you have if you are that toxic completely rotten potato even then we won't cast you out here at Story Time.  That is not my style,  as a matter of fact, most people that can't handle the way I reflect the pain that they show me just end up blocking me. But that's okay, it doesn't add a burden to my life. And your mental health should be a priority as well! As you notice I do a lot of thinking and that can get a girl hungry. It's a good thing that Lelydorp has so many food options.  I made a video guys, of food hunting at KFC Lelydorp and Daily food's located in the Lelydorp Midtown mall.  I know not all the KFCs around the world serve the same dishes. What does the KFC in your country offer on their menu? I do hope you enjoy it, and just in case you were wondering what it's like to shop in a well-known Chinese Supermarket in Suriname, I am taking you on a quick peek at Hong Fu Supermarket. They are well known because they frequently have sales. But be warned, it is mostly crowded! My inner sweet tooth could not resist getting Ice cream from Alegria. I mean they have an awesome location in the midtown mall. But more about that in another Story Time. If you don't want to miss any of my future articles, surrender yourself! Be abducted by the Story Time U.F.O. and type in that email address.  You might not regret it if you take a risk.






 
" Story Time Productions logo"

Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>