Skip to main content

Featured post

Shein Shopping Vlog

 Shein Shopping Vlog Hello friends! How have you been? As usual, I've been busy. Whenever I have time for myself, I dedicate that to my Story Time Productions blog. I get to step outside my reality, for a moment and enter a digital realm where I'm free to express my creativity! I share parts of my life and experiences with you guys. The shopping label on my blog is fairly new. But why shouldn't I have a shopping label? Like most girls, I love to seek out cute and pretty things. I might not always look the part, but I have a strong inner feminine energy. She just doesn't come out every day . It wouldn't be realistic in my daily life. I learned that the hard way! One time I was wearing my cute dress and had to help fix a faucet problem for a client. My entire dress got drenched with water spraying from the pipes. That's why I always tell my fellow Surinamese people, that if you see me looking like a mess mind your business!  Cute Pink Dinosaur Romper I got For M

Foodie Stop At Bano's Place

Foodie's Stop At Bano's Place

" Butter fish and sweet potato chips from Bano's Place In Paramaribo"


Hello friends, your Surinamese pen pal is checking in for another Story Time adventure! I am excited to share this foodie adventure. We are often out in the streets of Suriname to finish our projects. This means we usually start our mornings early and end the night late. If you keep an eye out for my blog episodes, you'll see more of those projects being posted in the future. Because we're always busy, I don't always succeed in posting my stories in the order of how things happen. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to catch up with my content this year. It's been a wild, fun, crazy, and epic journey. In the chapters of my life, that's nothing new. After all, what's a story without a good plot twist? 
Sometimes you come across a story so good, it inspires you to dive straight in. That's just what happens to me, with foodie adventures like this. After a long day of working, we were hungry. My stomach was rumbling and craving something good. We were driving past the hofstraat when I saw a fish stand called Bano's Place. My intuition screamed at me to stop and give it a try. I am glad I often listen to my inner voice. She just knows how to find the good things and solve the craziest problems in life.  We turned the car around and stopped at Bano's Place. It was a cool night and the wind was blowing my hair in all directions. A friendly man greeted us, helped us, and took our order. He recommended that we try some of the fish broth. I tried the broth, and it was delicious, filled with fish, plantain, and other healthy ingredients. It tasted like a Caribbean broth with a Surinamese twist. He mentioned that it was good for digestion. When I got home, I realized that he wasn't kidding. I finished the broth in the car and still had room for the food I bought. I loved how you get a lot of food for the price. The sweet potato chips, mashed potatoes, and macaroni looked great. So I picked those to match with the fried butterfish. I didn't regret a bite! Their food surprised me, excellently. I fell in love with the sauce. It was sweet and made the butterfish taste like a soft dessert. A great condiment that pairs well with each of the side dishes.  The macaroni had a great kick combined with the yellow pepper sauce. With each bite, I grew more surprised with the flavors swarming through my tongue.  I made a vlog of my late-night foodie adventure in Paramaribo. Enjoy the video and until soon! If you're traveling through Paramaribo, I recommend visiting Bano's Place. Speaking of traveling. Are you heading out in the world to seek adventures? There is one travel partner in the industry who can help you realize all your travel dreams! Go to Expedia and they will help you find the best deals for your travel budget. From your accommodation to vacation activities, you can find it all on Expedia! As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link
.



Comments

Popular Posts