Hot Pot At Ochama In Paramaribo

 Hot Pot At Ochama In Paramaribo

"Hot Pot At Ochama In Paramaribo"



Are you ready for another foodie adventure in Paramaribo? Welcome back, my fellow food adventurers. Our Story Time U.F.O. brings us back to Ochama! This time we are visiting the Ochama in the Johannes Mungrastraat. We're often on the road to meet clients. We don't always have the time to cook. Especially when rushing to finish our schedule for the day. We were craving the fried chicken from Ochama. So we stopped at Ochama Frimangrong to get a quick meal. They didn't have the fried chicken! But they told us we could go to the Johannes Mungrastaat to get some. It was on our route. When we arrived, I was surprised that they also sold hot pot. Stew was eager to try it out. We returned the next day with a mission to try hot pot for the first time! The warm broth is sold by the pound. We added quail eggs, crab sticks, corn, and sweet potatoes. After adding all the ingredients we handed our bowl over to the chef. It didn't take long before we were served our broth. I wasn't a big fan of the hot pot. But there were some things that I loved in the dish. Like the fish balls! Stew had more fun finishing it than I did. I made a vlog of our Hot Pot experience at Ochama in Paramaribo and I hope you guys enjoy it. Thank you for supporting my Story Time channels and I look forward to sharing more fun content. Do you have travel plans? Do you want to taste delicious food in exotic locations? Go to Expedia and they will help you find deals that fit your travel budget. 
As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.



Comments

Popular Posts