Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Roti Cravings Satisfied By Jairoop Suriname

" Roti with chicken and liver from Jairoop Suriname"



Welcome back, my fellow foodies! Try not to drip all the drool from your mouth onto the screen. This is one yummy foodie adventure that will leave you craving more. It's been years since I visited Jairoop. I was in the area to finish some work for our clients and our stomachs were rumbling. That's what usually happens to us. Our work often keeps us busier for longer than anticipated. But it's better to have work than no work at all. We drove by the Jairoop roti shop in the Ringweg and decided to stop. Once we were inside I was impressed by how good the place smelled. Most roti shops in Suriname smell like masala. But Jairoop's restaurant smelled fresh and looked clean. That's good if you want to give your clients a nice first impression. Divali was just a few days away and Jairoop was decorated for the occasion. They had flowers and a divali-decorated table. We ordered the chicken masala roti and didn't have to wait long. I got a phone call when my order arrived so I didn't get to record my roti the first time. My call lasted so long that we were left pressed with time. We had other clients to visit for the day. The next morning, it was my friend Kara his birthday. He had never been to Jairoop before and I had told him how great the food was. Kara wanted to experience this, so we took our adventure to Jairoop. This time we tried the roti with chicken liver and masala. It also comes with pieces of chicken. The food was so delicious that we licked our fingers clean. I made a vlog of our foodie adventure at Jairoop's restaurant in Paramaribo Noord. Enjoy watching the video and thank you for all the support on my content creation journey. Thanks to your support Story Time Productions keeps growing. I am inspired to return with many more adventures and stories. Do you want to seek out your own foodie and travel adventures? Pick Expedia and they will help you find the best deals to help you get to your next destination. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.




Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>