Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Launching Midnight Creeps First Episode

 Launching "Midnight Creeps" First Episode

" Midnight Creeps story telling episode launch"


Hello Story Time friends, I'm back with some new, creative content for you! I've just launched a new series called "Midnight Creeps." To count down until Halloween, I'll be telling creepy stories during my YouTube live Streams. These Live streams will be happening each Friday at Midnight until the Trick or Treat holiday is finally here! If you miss my live-stream episodes, as long as you're subscribed to my Story Time blog,, you'll receive the episodes in your inbox. These scary stories are freestyle and in episode 1 I tell the Story of Anna. She is an indigenous girl with the gift to hear, see, sense, and feel the dead. Enjoy my first episode of Midnight Creeps, as I look forward to creating more! If you have any suggestions for the kind of stories you'd like to hear, feel free to leave them behind in the comments.😊Come back soon for more Midnight Creeps! Join Anna on her adventure as she returns to the haunted forest to try and save her people from the evil spirit's curse! 


"Story Time Productions Logo"




Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>