Skip to main content

Featured post

You Never Said Goodbye

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 A Story Time Original You Didn't Say Goodbye by Shachem Lieuw 💔 Mei never said goodbye. She just walked out of those school doors and let the silence say it for her. Feng didn't notice until the seat beside him stayed empty. Some people only learn what they had after it's gone. Read it. Feel it. Then don't you dare lose the next chapter the way he lost her. Subscribe to Story Time Productions and the story finds you first. Subscribe & Follow Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner for full screen. 🧋 Bubble tea afternoons 🍂 A quiet kind of love 🌧️ Words left unsaid 💔 To be continued Some stories begin with walking away.

Exploring The Garden Of Royal Torarica

Exploring The Garden Of Royal Torarica

"Shachem Lieuw At Royal Torarica In Paramaribo"


Welcome back to another Story Time episode, right here in the warm, tropical Suriname. In this blog post, we will be exploring the tropical garden of Royal Torarica. After finishing lunch at Torarica, we returned to Royal. It was a short walk to the Royal. I went to the bathroom and stepped into my swimsuit. If you've been following my blog for a while, it's apparent that I'm a pool girl!😍 I swam a few laps in their gorgeous pool to burn off the calories from lunch. After all the swimming, it was time to dig into my dessert. I had brought the triple chocolate layered cake along with me from Torarica. Each layer of the chocolate cake was filled with a different consistency and texture of chocolate. I ended up sharing the cake with my friends. They all seemed to enjoy it. We walked in the garden of Royal Torarica and admired the orchids and tropical flowers they planted. At night, the view from the pool is beautiful. They set up the tables with candlelight, which helps create the perfect atmosphere for a romantic dinner. They have a bar by the pool that can make you any drink you desire. I had some Pina Coladas and a coffee. Especially since it began raining and the cool breeze from the Suriname River blew in. However, that didn't ruin our vibe at Royal Torarica overall. But I'll let you see that for yourself in my vlog. If you're new to my blog, don't forget to subscribe! Are you planning on booking your hotel staycation soon? Let Expedia help you realize your dream trip! Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Expedia can help you get there. As an affiliate member, I earn a commission when you book through the link.




Related Links:


Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>