Skip to main content

Featured post

You Never Said Goodbye

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 A Story Time Original You Didn't Say Goodbye by Shachem Lieuw 💔 Mei never said goodbye. She just walked out of those school doors and let the silence say it for her. Feng didn't notice until the seat beside him stayed empty. Some people only learn what they had after it's gone. Read it. Feel it. Then don't you dare lose the next chapter the way he lost her. Subscribe to Story Time Productions and the story finds you first. Subscribe & Follow Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner for full screen. 🧋 Bubble tea afternoons 🍂 A quiet kind of love 🌧️ Words left unsaid 💔 To be continued Some stories begin with walking away.

Pool Day At Hotel Royal Torarica In Paramaribo

 Pool Day At Hotel Royal Torarica In Paramaribo

"Shachem Lieuw At Hotel Torarica In Paramaribo"


Hello, friends! I'm excited to welcome you back to a new Story Time episode. This time, we're having a pool day at Royal Torarica! When I posted teasers on my socials, many friends called and messaged me. Everyone wanted to know where this beautiful swimming pool is! Some of you were eager to wait until my blog post was published. 😂 I understand; behind the scenes, it takes a lot of time to bring these stories to life. That's why I would appreciate it if you subscribe and join my Story Time tribe! When you stay at one of the three Torarica hotels in Paramaribo, you can have breakfast at all of them. You can use all three swimming pools and book the sauna. When we stayed at Eco Torarica, I decided to go diving at Royal Torarica. As you noticed on my blog, I'm a pool girl! 
We ordered some food and coffee. Since their restaurant is undergoing renovation, Royal Torarica does not offer a breakfast buffet. Their breakfast menu is à la carte. After the renovations are finished, they might offer a breakfast buffet. I ordered the salmon and it was delicious! The meals are big enough to fill your tummy. There is a separate table with desserts and fruits. But because we had no space left in our stomachs, we didn't try those during this visit. Stew ordered " 'T kippetje", which means chicken in Dutch. It was a well-cooked and flavorful meal! Many of you have inquired about whether Royal Torarica offers pool day passes. I asked, and at the moment, those aren't available. Royal Torarica aims to maintain its brand of exclusive luxury and business-class offerings. To prevent overcrowding at the pool at Royal Torarica, only hotel guests are permitted. The property is beautiful! It's also beside the Suriname River. Their hotel property is designed to evoke the tropical, relaxing ambiance of a South American or Caribbean garden. I made a vlog of my pool day at this popular Surinamese hotel. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. Are you planning on booking your hotel staycation soon? Check out Expedia for great deals, no matter your destination. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.


Related Links:

Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>