Melody Of The Heart

 Melody Of The Heart

" Melody Of The Heart, a love poem written by Shachem Lieuw"



I would love to spit anger on your face! But life taught me how to mark my love without leaving behind a trace. Bitter dances look sweet to the naked eye. Although somewhere I know that my smiles made you cry. The acid burn marks on your skin tell me how lovely my touch was. Sparkles in your eyes promised me a better glow. My heart weighed heavy on my soul. But it bared no comparison to the scars that came at the price of your conscience. I had lost the melody of my heart to someone who praised me with words of appreciation but stabbed me with his actions. For what felt like a century, the drums in my soul became incapable of beating. Maybe because I feared dancing to the musical strings of another deceiving orchestra. One day I came across a symphonist who planted love notes in that musical box stuck in my chest! All of a sudden I felt overwhelmed by the melodies of an orchestra. His mere presence dipped me in peaceful serenity and bliss that only a classical kind of love could provide. The sound waves of his purity blasted my walls away and I could no longer hide. His words reflected understanding like diamonds displayed in the sun. To him, the shyness in my whispers sounded like soulful hums. When he captured my love in his hands, it was only then that I understood that my love story had just begun. I might encounter a lot of plot twists, but it will not be the end till my death. We got lost in each other's breath. Our sweet melodies combined perfectly and with each touch I swear I heard violins play a concerto. I asked my heart what was going on and she answered that creativity only blossoms when you let go.

Authors Note:


Hello friends, I hope you loved this Story! I will share more of these until I have a stable internet connection. I'll tell you guys all about it in my upcoming vlogs. Since I don't have many GBs, I can't share the other videos I promised. But by subscribing you'll be the first to receive an update when I post new content! Thank you all for supporting me on my creative journey. Are you planning on exploring a world of your own? Allow Expedia to help your dreams become a reality! As an affiliate, I earn a commission when you book. But with Expedia, it doesn't matter what your destination is. You are just a few clicks away from your dream vacation. Hope to be back soon with more blog posts.

Comments

Popular Posts