Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Loyd Kwasiba from chef to spoken word artist and author

 Loyd Kwasiba: From Chef To Spoken Word Artist & Author

"Loyd Kwasiba"



Hello, Story Time friends! Welcome to a new episode in tropical Suriname! In this episode, we'll talk to my good friend Loyd Kwasiba. From our previous Story Time interview with him, we know that Loyd is a passionate chef and spoken word artist. He began his craft in the kitchen and quickly expanded to the stages of spoken word events hosted in Suriname. This time, Loyd is starting a new journey! He's been quite busy since the last time he was in one of my Story Time Production episodes. Soon he'll be launching his new Dutch book. It's a bundle of quotes and citations Loyd created. The book is titled " Mijn Intuïtie Spreekt.". In English, the title translates to "My Intuition Is Speaking." This is a powerful title for a short bundle that's bound to pique the reader's curiosity. This time, I did a video interview with Loyd. It was a struggle to conduct this interview, as I'm still getting used to my Nikon D3300. With my Ultra S23 stolen, I had no choice but to return to the old way of creating content. Now I realize how lazy that excellent 200 MP Samsung camera made me! 😓😭😭But somehow with a lot of patience, Loyd and I managed to present you this Story Time episode. I hope you enjoy this video interview and stay tuned for more adventures in tropical Suriname. Do you desire to venture into the unknown world? Visit Expedia and you'll find a world of travel within reach. They can help you book accommodation, flights, car rentals, and other travel necessities. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.




Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>