Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Chocolate day at Tangelo

 Story Time: Chocolate day at Tangelo Torarica


Hello, how have you been today?  As you can notice, I am back with a new Story Time. Today we are talking about chocolate cake. I saw that Tangelo was celebrating National Chocolate cake day today.  I couldn't pass up the challenge to get a piece of the action or in this case a piece of the chocolate cake.  So despite my busy schedule, I manage to find myself right in front of Torarica. Just in case you don't know, Tangelo is a part of the Torarica group. This Horeca establishment is very popular among tourists. It is close to the center of the city and right around it, you have the hottest restaurants, pubs, and clubs in Suriname. It's also a great location for a romantic evening out in Paramaribo. What helps make Tangelo special, is the view that you have from the outdoor terrace. You get to witness the nightlife of Suriname in its full glory.



But don't worry Tangelo does a great job at applying COVID measures. The staff seems to be friendly, and you get seated within a good distance from other clients.  If you don't feel like dining in and staring at the Surinamese street life, you also have the option to do a take-out, like I did for my chocolate cake. They have different desserts to choose from and their menu has a variety of drinks as well, just in case you want to feel a little buzz from the cocktails that they serve. The atmosphere in the establishment gives it that extra relaxing night vibe.  Tangelo is definitely a recommended place for a romantic date on the town with your loved one. Or if you just want to get some work done in a relaxing environment during your vacation, like this one guy that I saw in Tangelo, feel free to do that. The service we will test that during another Story Time episode.  They had multiple options on their menu for their chocolate cake day celebration. I went for the double chocolate cake and it didn't disappoint. 

Getting this chocolate cake was the highlight of my day, especially after all the tiring things that I had to do.  I am a huge chocolate lover and a chocolate freak, to the point that I hope diabetes won't bite me up the butt. It's a good thing we can keep a healthy balance.  So trust me when I say that the double chocolate cake is chocolate goodness that seems to be too good to be true.   I made a video on my Youtube Channel for you guys to watch on my chocolate day at Tangelo. It will also give you a little sneak peek of Paramaribo during the night. Enjoy the video until the next Storytime.








Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>