Skip to main content

Featured post

Exploring Earth Cultures: Touch China Fair 🚀🌸

Hey space travelers! Shachem Lieuw here with a new transmission from Earth. I know, I know… this event happened last year, but I’m finally getting around to sharing it! I’m still struggling with my content backlog—gasp! As a certain juggling alien loves to mention on her blog, keeping up with Earth time and content schedules is no easy feat. But better late than never, right? In today’s space dome adventure, I’m taking you  to the  Touch China Fair , hosted by the Confucius Institute Suriname and sponsored by the Chinese Embassy,  at Ballroom Prince. Art, Tea, and High-Tech Space Models 🤖 The fair featured incredible displays of traditional arts, including Chinese calligraphy, tea art, and Chinese paper folding (origami). They even had a stunningly pretty Phoenix Crown ( Fengguan ) on display! Plus, not to brag, but I got to meet Labubu.😄😅 As a huge tech geek, my favorite part was the technology section. They had interactive robots on display, as well as detailed mod...

Curaçao infomart

                               Story Time: 

    Curaçao Infomart 2022 In The Hermitage mall

" Folder from the Curacao infomart 2022 held in the hermitage mall"


Hello my dearest Story Time readers from around the world, how have you guys been doing? I am doing fine, and as usual, I am still going on adventures. The world is my oyster and I cannot wait to explore different parts of the world. Speaking of the different parts of the world, I know you guys love traveling and exploring as much as I do.  That is why I am excited to write to you about my experience at the Curacao Information fair. I visited the  Curaçao info fair on the 2nd of April in the Hermitage mall Suriname.  It was a bit crowded, that's how you know a lot of Surinamese people are interested to visit this sunny island named Curacao in the Caribbean.  

" Flyer from Suriname Airways during the Curcao infomart 2022"

There were different companies present at the information fair.  All of them have different packages for a relaxing trip on the beach in our neighboring country 
Curaçao.  Suriname Airways, Waldo's travel, Satyam Holidays, Jet Air, Papagayo Beach Club, and Vem's Travel consultancy were one of the many companies that were displaying their services during the fair that was held in the Hermitage mall.  You could get a taste of Curaçao at the fair, and some companies were also handing out fun merchandise to all of their visitors. I understand if you couldn't make it. That is why you have me! Jump onto the Story Time U.F.O. if you don't want to miss any of my new stories.  The fair has definitely sparked my interest in traveling to more parts of the Caribbean.  I know my bags are ready to go, what about you? I can't wait to share more of my adventures in the future with you guys.  I made a video for you guys to watch. Enjoy it, and I hope the information you find here will be helpful for your traveling plans.  
" Folder from Saytam Holidays during the Curacao infomart 2022"

Satyam Holidays has an awesome giveaway competition going on. Make sure you watch the video to find out more about that. The Island of Curaçao has a lot of activities for all kinds of tourists. Which Caribbean country would you like to visit?  But for now, I hope you enjoy my vlog and until next time right here on Story Time .





"Story Time productions logo"


Comments

Popular Posts