Skip to main content

Featured post

Sandy's Space Adventure

Incoming Transmission Sandy's Space Adventures 🚀 Story Time Productions just zapped another adventure straight to your inbox. Everyone told Sandy the sky was too far and her dreams too big. She flew anyway. Not subscribed yet? Fix that now, before the Story Time aliens come looking for you. They're friendly. Mostly. But they don't take "later" for an answer. 👽 Subscribe & Stay Safe Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner to go full screen. 🫧 Planet of Lost Dreams ☄️ Comet of Courage 🌌 Nebula of Worries 💜 Galaxy of Friendship The universe is waiting for YOUR stories.

Chi Min Chinese restaurant

 Story Time: Late-night Chinese dinner at Chi Min restaurant in Paramaribo, Suriname.



🥣 Story Time: A Taste of China in the Heart of Suriname

Hello to my dearest Story Time readers from around the world! 🌍 How have you all been? I’m doing great, staying busy and balancing a lot on my plate—literally and figuratively! The good news is, I’m making more time than ever to create content for all of you. ✨

For this edition of Story Time, we are visiting a legendary spot in Paramaribo: the famous Chi Min restaurant. 🥡

Located right near the city's hotspots like Torarica and the Waterkant, Chi Min has been a staple for years and remains one of my absolute favorite places to visit. If you’re planning a trip, here are a few "must-try" items from my personal highlight reel:

  • The Sizzling Hot Plate: It’s not just delicious; it’s a performance! 🥘 Watching it arrive at your table is half the fun.

  • Garlicky Shrimp & Spicy Squid: I am obsessed with their garlicky seasoning. Whether I get the seafood mix or just an extra side of shrimp, it never misses. 🍤🔥

  • Wonton Shrimp Soup: I usually start my meal with this. It’s so good I might actually be addicted!

  • Hong Kong Nasi: Top this with some shrimp, and you have an instant winner. 🏆

During this visit, we also tried the Hot and Sour Soup. 🥣 It hit the spot! Just a heads-up: it can get very busy here. If you want the best seat in the house and shorter wait times, I recommend visiting in the morning. ☀️

For drinks, I almost always stick to juice. I mean, have you tasted Surinamese fruit juice? 🍹 It’s so good I’m drooling just writing this! Don't be afraid to be open to the tastes of Suriname; just ask the friendly staff for a recommendation.

The service is always wonderful, and they even have Wi-Fi available in the dining room—just ask the staff for the password. 📱

I’ve put together a short video of my latest visit to Chi Min for you guys below. I hope you enjoy it! 📽️

Don't forget to jump onto the Story Time U.F.O. and hit that SUBSCRIBE button so you never miss an adventure! 🛸✨

Until next time, I can't wait to share more stories with you. Have questions about the menu or Paramaribo? Drop them in the comments below! 👇



" Story Time productions logo"


Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>