Skip to main content

Featured post

The patient lover and father time

She woke up in the realm of time. ⏳ Her head was still dizzy with memories of another time. 🌀 Moments quickly flashed in front of her. ⚡ She rubbed the temples of her head until she could remember. 💆‍♀️ Her eyes looked around, trying to regain a sense of her surroundings. 👀 She stood in the middle of a circle in a hall. 🏛️ The floor was engraved with ancient symbols only distant ancestors could recall. 📜 It was dark until a fire spread and the entire hall turned bright. 🔥 She was in a closed room, but the spiders on the wall told her it was nighttime. 🕷️🌙 Footsteps echoed until an old sage walked down the stairs; she was too weak to climb. 🚶‍♂️📉 The tall sage stood in front of her and introduced himself as Father Time. ⏳👴 “Princess Era, divine soul of the nine realms, you have been summoned here to face judgement for your crime.” His voice ended with a loud chime. 🔔 There were no bells or clocks in the room. The serious frown on Father Time's face foretold ...

Bianca And The Tall Creepy Guy

 Bianca And The Tall Creepy Guy

Bianca walking on the dark road with a bad spirit following her. A dog is watching her from the distance"


Hello Story Time friends, Halloween is near! But have no fear. The season of Midnight Creeps will return next year. Right here on Story Time, we are counting down to Halloween with free scary stories! As you guys know, the series is called Midnight Creeps. Each Friday Night, I go live on my YouTube channel at midnight. I love sharing my creativity with you as I think of these stories on the spot. It's a good exercise for my creativity! Writing was the first tool I used to express my rich imagination. However, as I progressed on my blogging journey, I discovered many more fun tools and channels to express my rich fantasy world. That's why I'd appreciate your support by subscribing to my Story Time blog.👽👾🛸Become a member of a tribe, and I'll take you on out-of-this-world adventures with my stories. No worries if you missed out on my livestream. I always post my Midnight Creeps episodes on my Story Time Productions blog. In this episode, we follow Bianca on her way home. But it seems that since we are so close to Halloween, we aren't the only ones following her. Watch the video to see what happens when Bianca encounters a tall, creepy guy on the dark road. Thank you for supporting Story Tim. I hope you enjoy my creations. Make sure to grab your popcorn and tune in to next week's episode of Midnight Creeps. I'll be waiting for you. You can dress up in your scary nightwear as you watch me tell tales that will give you a scare.


"Story Time productions logo"


Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>