Building & Housing Fair Held In Suriname

 Building & Housing Fair Held In Suriname






Hello my Story Time buddies, how has the world treated you lately? I hope all is well in your world, as I am writing you from mine.  The building and housing fair was held in Suriname a couple of months ago. In case you missed it, fear not! Because I went to catch it all on film for you guys. This fair is held each year in Suriname. During this three-day event, the Surinamese building and construction industry is highlighted. Almost every company that has to do with housing and building is present. We met a lot of famous companies during the Building & Housing fair. Some of them we've met before like Greenheart Suriname. I also came across Remax Suriname. They are in the real estate market. When we talk about renting and selling properties, Remax has built a name for itself. But I'll tell you more about our experiences with them in the upcoming Story Time episodes. Companies that sell and build furniture were also on location. Fernandes their car dealership had displayed some of their cars during the event. Most of them had special discount deals going on to celebrate the fair. I walked around to check out all the companies and the deals that they were offering. Vifa Trading had set up a display room to showcase their modern and trendy tiles. I like the fact that they also set up a demo house. A company called P.T.S. N.V. and Elegant Interiors N.V. made a model house to showcase the quality of their work during the fair. Most Surinamese banks were present to inform the crowd about house/property financing and loans. Government ministries and the Chamber of Commerce from Suriname and Guyana also had a booth. I had fun exploring all the companies and their inventory. After all the walking around I couldn't resist trying some of the goodies they sold during the Building & Housing fair. Padre Nostre was present and they sold Gelato Ice Cream scoops with different tropical flavors made from fruits found locally. Through the crowd, I managed to find a spot in the line for some yummy ice cream. The Viado Ice Cream is what stole all of my attention. Viado is a popular local Surinamese cake and one of my favorites. You could taste the Viado flavor in the Ice cream. But if you ask me, my highlight was the popular Pina Colada cocktail. It was delicious, especially since I adore Pina Colada's. I hope you guys enjoy the vlog I made of my visit to the Building, Housing & Household Fair in Suriname. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog! By subscribing to my blog you will be the first to receive my latest Story Time episodes in your inbox. I appreciate all the support on my content creation journey and until soon. Are you planning on renting property during your exotic travels? Allow Expedia to make your travel dreams become a reality! No matter where in the world you are, Expedia can help you find the right accommodation tailored to your budget needs. As an affiliate member, I earn a commission when you book through the link. Lots of love from warm & tropical Suriname.

" Story Time Productions Logo"


Comments

Popular Posts