Skip to main content

Featured post

You Never Said Goodbye

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 A Story Time Original You Didn't Say Goodbye by Shachem Lieuw 💔 Mei never said goodbye. She just walked out of those school doors and let the silence say it for her. Feng didn't notice until the seat beside him stayed empty. Some people only learn what they had after it's gone. Read it. Feel it. Then don't you dare lose the next chapter the way he lost her. Subscribe to Story Time Productions and the story finds you first. Subscribe & Follow Open Full Screen Flip the pages inside the window. Tap the arrows in the corner for full screen. 🧋 Bubble tea afternoons 🍂 A quiet kind of love 🌧️ Words left unsaid 💔 To be continued Some stories begin with walking away.

Science Fair At UNASAT

 Science Fair At UNASAT

" Story Time: Science Fair At UNASAT In Suriname"


Hello, Story Time friends! You have no idea how relieved I am to write to you again! This is one of my stories that has been long overdue. But you know what they say: better late than never. 😥 I'm glad to be back online again! We just recently got settled in at our new location. The good news is that I now have a better internet connection! That will make it a lot easier to share my content. Don't forget to subscribe if you don't want to miss any of my Story Time Productions Episodes. I'll tell you all about what I've been up to and the new chapter in my life that I've begun. But first, I want to finish posting all the other adventures I've scratched from my checklist. The University of Applied Sciences and Technology in Suriname hosted a science fair recently. My friend Kara insisted I attend and create a blog episode for you guys. So this Story Time Episode is thanks to him. I took the opportunity to witness the skills that the students at UNASAT practice. They got creative and used their knowledge to build a wide range of gadgets. Through their creations, we can only begin to imagine what innovation can mean for the future of Suriname. I managed to interview some of the students about the creations that they were presenting at their tables during the fair. One of my favorite inventions on display was the automatic recycling bin. If recycling bins like these were placed throughout Suriname, they could help make a positive impact in reducing and managing environmental waste. Of course, there were many other amazing gadgets on display. Each of them focuses on solving a different problem. In my opinion, I think that a fair like this is a good way to display what innovation truly means. I made a vlog of my visit to the fair. Have a look and see for yourself what these brilliant young minds have come up with.



Are you planning on traveling soon? Go to Expedia to discover fantastic deals on flights and hotels. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.

Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>