Lasagna & Jalapeno Burger From Tulip Cafe In Suriname

 Lasagna & Jalapeno Burger From Tulip Cafe

" Lasagna from Tulip Cafe In Paramaribo"


Hola amigos! Don't worry today's Story Time adventure won't be in Spanish.😂😎 But that won't make it any less flavorful, since you're tuning in to catch adventures from the only Dutch-speaking country in South America. Suriname has been hot lately! The heat makes me break out in enough sweat to create a mini-pool. Or at least that's when I am not indoors working from my cooled office. In the last months, I've been more on the road for this baby venture, my partners and I are nursing to live! We'll dive deeper into that in the upcoming Story Time episodes. Being an entrepreneur takes a lot of hard work, sweat, and effort that people don't always notice. After we finish working on our projects there isn't always time left to prepare food for the day. So we often end up eating out. It is not always the healthiest option, but don't worry! We do like to keep it balanced with home-cooked meals and we have a lot of friends who enjoy spoiling us. Besides I do love sharing these foodie adventures with you! It allows me to showcase a unique side of my country Suriname. They do say that food is love! Of course, we are talking about the flavorful love that Surinamese people carry in their hearts. One day we were working on this project and got hungry. Our stomachs were rumbling with the expectation of savoring delicious food. Tulip Cafe was nearby and we decided to give it a try! Inside of their cafe, they have cozy sitting spots. I liked that their menu offered popular snacks from their bakery and different kinds of coffees and shakes. We ordered the lasagna and the Jalapeno burger! I loved the Jalapeno burger and certainly recommend that you try it if you get the opportunity to do so. It was juicy and the Jalapenos added the right kind of sting to the overall taste of the burger. On the other hand, we weren't a big fan of the lasagna. I like my lasagna juicy, and cheesy. This lasagna was a bit too dry for my taste. It seemed almost as toasted and dry as the bread that came with it. If you tried the lasagna from Tulip let me know what you think about it in the comment section. I made a vlog of my visit to Tulip Cafe and I hope you will enjoy it. Are you planning on traveling soon? Go to Expedia and they will help you find the right deals for your travel destination. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link.



Comments

Popular Posts