Brunch At Tulip Cafe In Paramaribo

 Brunch At Tulip Cafe In Paramaribo

" Pulled Beef Sandwich From Tulip Cafe In Paramaribo"



Hello, my fellow foodies, and welcome back to another Story Time Productions episode in tropical Paramaribo. Today we will talk about brunch at Tulip Cafe in Suriname.  But before we arrived at Tulip I had to run some errands that landed me right next to the Sint Petrus and Paulus Kathedraal. This church is a popular tourist attraction in Suriname. Many tourists visit during their travel holidays. The Sint Petrus and Paulus Kathedraal is one of the oldest buildings in Suriname. It's also one of the largest built wooden churches in South America. The church was built during the colonial period in Suriname. The wooden structure has been renovated in the past to keep its former colonial look intact. I walked over to make a video for my Story Time friends. Although I tried my best, it was a tough job to fit the entire building in one frame. Luckily I bumped into a friend who made this awesome picture for me.

"Shachem Lieuw in front of the Sint Petrus and Pauluskathedraal in Paramaribo"

  I was in the mood to wear pink. I had ordered a lot of pink outfits and shoes to wear for my postponed vacation. I planned to attend an event, but as time passed I couldn't make it anymore. Along the way, I bumped into some challenges and even experienced some bad luck here and there. But I think that's all a part of the journey. We had also just opened our company and it took a lot of work to fix everything for our business. When you work with people there are bound to be some headaches. As a woman, dealing with stubborn male business partners is not a game for the weak. But if you believe in something and have faith in the vision, you'll make the sacrifices. Okay, I admit, I only have one stubborn male business partner in the company we started. 😄😅 Just in case the other one reads this and nags my ear. In the end, I still got to wear my pretty Shein dresses and shoes to different activities and events that I will soon share on my blog. After filming and taking pictures of St Petrus and Paulus Katherdraal we went to Tulip's Cafe. It turned into a mini food hunt. We picked the budget-friendly option and selected Tulip Cafe as our brunch spot. My friend ordered a pulled beef sandwich and I had the salmon sandwich.  I've eaten salmon in plenty of dishes locally and abroad. But this sandwich was the saltiest I've had of them all. They could have added some cream cheese to balance out the saltiness. But overall it didn't taste bad, and the sandwich was made with fresh ingredients.  Maybe that cup of warm cocoa made it all the more pleasant for my tastebuds. Have fun watching my vlog. Do you also need a vacation that provides peace and quiet? Or are you looking for colorful adventures on your next trip? Check out Expedia to help find the right deal for your budget! I know that I've checked them out a couple of times. I can't wait to have some relaxation time. It's easy to use Expedia's app to help you find the right hotel, accommodation, flight, or car rental. You are just a few clicks away from your next dream vacation. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link. Soon I'll also be looking for a great deal. Curious about where my next Story Time adventure will take me? Stay tuned! 😉



Comments

Popular Posts