Refreshment Stop At Melkcentrale Paramaribo

 Refreshment Stop At Melkcentrale Paramaribo

" Fresh Fruits From Melkcentrale Paramaribo"



Welcome back, my fellow adventurers! It feels great to be writing to you again. I am checking in from tropical Paramaribo. Today we're visiting a company that has been around for a long time. I grew up in the Van Idsinga straat. In and around this street there are a lot of Surinamese companies located. Melkcentrale is one of the famous ones. I have watched their product line evolve since I was a kid. As the name states, this business started as a milk production company. During my years in elementary school, they'd sometimes donate milk for the students. You can find their products in each Surinamese store. When I was a kid, my family bought milk in plastic bags from the store. But now each store is filled with yogurt, chocolate milk, and other products made by this Surinamese company.  I like to take inspiration from their creativity. I love how they branched out their horizons and added many beloved beverages to the market. Melkcentrale has a store located at their factory. It was a hot day in Suriname and I needed something cool. In the game of survival, we often have busy days. This was one of those days where we were headed from client to client to make ends meet and to keep our start-up alive. Behind the scenes, there is always a lot of work going on. Sometimes people judge the glitter without considering how much effort it takes to glue everything together. I'll keep it as real as my messy hair. 😂 I hope I won't regret rejecting all those potential sugar daddies in my future.😅 We decided to stop at the Melkcentrale for some refreshments. Their small store has all the products they sell on display. I came for the slushy of my favorite Melkcentrale drink! They make delicious almond milk, which I am addicted to. You can only get almond milk and chocolate milk slushy at their store. In retail locations, you'll find these products in milk form. At the Van Idsinga straat, they sell fruits, desserts, sausages, and other products. I tried the sausages, but they were too salty for my tastebuds. The almond milk slush was just what I needed to cool down under this South American sun. I also got some of their fruit for vitamins. I loved that everything was fresh.
 Except for the orange. It tasted like it had lost all of its juices.  We cooled off and headed to our client to service an air conditioner. I noticed the sky was getting dark. One side seemed brightly lit and the other was filled with dark clouds. I couldn't help but be amazed by the magic of nature. I stood in one spot and witnessed two different views of the heavens. We're small particles under these clouds.  We live in our own plane and are focused on the rules and standards humanity has written. But in the end, the rules that will matter the most, are those written by nature. Are you planning on exploring the marvels of this world? Choose Expedia as your travel buddy and Expedia will help you find great deals for your next vacation. As an affiliate partner, I earn a commission when you book through the link. Thank you for reading my blog and supporting my Story Time channels. I hope you enjoy the video and until soon!




Comments

Popular Posts