Skip to main content

Featured post

🚀 Space Transmission: Return to Lucky Garden 🪐

  Greetings, fellow space travelers and loyal listeners! It’s your cosmic host, Shachem Lieuw , beaming straight into your orbit from our tropical home base. 👽🌴 If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know Lucky Garden —located on the Indira Gandhiweg in Suriname, not far from HHS (Henry Hassankhan Middelbare School) —isn't a new feature in our space transmissions. But it has been quite a long time since my last touchdown there. Change happens over time, but witnessing that evolution after a long period of withdrawal can be entirely impressive. 🍜 The Alien Landing: Upgrades at Lucky Garden I stepped through the sliding doors like a hungry alien 🛸, and I was genuinely shocked to discover a brand-new bubble tea section that also serves an array of desserts and ice creams! Here is what went down during this mission: The Main Course: I secured a plate of their classic Hong Kong tjauwmin . (Let's be real: Chinese food in Suriname just hits different and is wil...

Dinner At Hotel Torarica

 Dinner At Hotel Torarica

" Johnnie Walker Prawn Cocktail From Hotel Torarica in Suriname"



Welcome back to another Story Time foodie adventure. As usual, I am writing to my favorite penpals from tropical Suriname! If you're new to my Story Time Productions blog, I'd love it if you'd support my content creation journey by subscribing. When you become a member of the Story Time community, you'll be the first to receive my latest episode releases in your inbox. But for now, friends, let's dive into another Foodie Adventure! I originally went to Torarica for a business conference that was hosted there. But we arrived late. Around this period, we were so busy starting our company that losing track of time became a common occurrence.
My stomach began to rumble, and since we were already on site, we decided to have our late-night Dinner there. I couldn't resist ordering their Orgeade with milk again. Since I first tasted their Orgeade, I've become an addict! For Dinner, I decided to try something different. I ordered the Johnnie Walker Prawn cocktail from their menu. When it arrived at our table, it looked gorgeous! I loved how they arranged the prawns with the salad in the middle. The prawn cocktail came with a dipping sauce that was infused with the popular Johnnie Walker whisky. Don't underestimate this cocktail! After finishing the prawns, I could feel the alcohol burn in my stomach. But it was worth each bite! To end my meal with a sweet dessert, I went for their creamy Manhattan cheesecake. When the soft cream landed on my tongue, a party started on my taste buds! The cherry on top of it brought just the right balance to the cream.
The cheesecake was made with the right amount of cream cheese, and it wasn't too sweet. After filling my belly, it was time to go home and start working on my other projects. I made a vlog of my Dinner at Hotel Torarica for you guys to enjoy. Are you planning your next getaway? Getaway Visit Expedia to help your travel dreams become a reality! It doesn't matter where you are in the world. Expedia can help you find the perfect hotel to fit your budget. As an affiliate member, I earn a commission when you book through the provided link. Have fun watching this Story Time episode, and we'll see you soon!



Related Links:





Comments

Popular Posts

//]]>